Looking for the right mattress can be a challenge, especially if you have preexisting injuries that make a peaceful night’s rest difficult. For those that face these hardships every night, an adjustable bed frame from a mattress store in Batesville, AR might be just what you need so that you can sleep comfortable through the night. Here are just a few of the benefits that an adjustable bed frame can provide you:
- Alleviates back pain: Lying down horizontally typically doesn’t provide enough spinal support for those with back injuries, and has a tendency to exacerbate these issues. Sleeping in a bed that you can adjust to a 45-degree incline, on the other hand, can provide much-needed relief for your lower back, allowing you to wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and with less pain.
- Helps with your breathing: Adjustable beds also offer numerous benefits for those that have problems with asthma and heavy snoring. Sleeping in a raised position allows your lungs to deliver more oxygen to your body while you rest. Your air tubes will also have a much easier time transporting air to your vital organs, and you will be able to breathe easier as a result. This position can help those who have sinus issues and allergies keep their passageways clear as well.
- Aids digestive system function: For those who work long days and aren’t able to eat dinner until late in the evening, sleeping on an adjustable bed can help prevent excessive weight gain. When you are lying flat on your back the capabilities of your digestive system are hindered, whereas sleeping with your upper body elevated will allow your body to continue to digest your food even while you are sleeping.
- Helps ease arthritis pain: The additional support that an adjustable bed provides also works wonders for those suffering from arthritis. The pain that comes with this condition is already bad enough, and sleeping in a bed that stiffens your joints even more is not ideal. An adjustable bed, however, can minimize additional joint compression, and those with arthritis can look forward to decreased irritation and inflammation.
- Lifestyle improvements: Many people spend countless hours in their beds reading, working on their laptops or watching TV. If you are trying to do these activities on a standard mattress, it will take quite a bit of effort to find comfortable positioning. With an adjustable bed, you can easily find the perfect position so that you can lie down and relax without having to worry about the pain that comes from lying in an uncomfortable position for too long.
If you are ready to upgrade your quality of sleep with an adjustable bed frame, give us a call at David’s Home and Sleep Center. We have built a reputation as the premier mattress store in Batesville, AR over the past 10 years, and our knowledgeable staff is dedicated to finding the mattress and bed frame that are just right for you. Pay us a visit today so that you can start sleeping better right away!
Categorised in: Bed Frames